Fastrack® 022 - The Tent for any Event
Fastrack - proprietary and patented designs that enhance the ease of installation and offer design flexibility while meeting strict engineering requirements. For a durable, reliable, high quality engineered tent structure, the Fastrack 022® offers the best return on your investment.
Fastrack® 022 Specifications
- Widths: 10', 20', 30', 40', 50', 60'
- Bay Spacing: 10',15',20'
- 20 Degree Pitch
- Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Snap button frame construction (no bolts/nuts)
- Tensioned Top and Walls
- 18 oz Laminate Fabric – standard, or 22-24 oz Coated Fabric
- Sliding wall with tracked eave purlins
- Hinged top purlins for ground installation
- Ladders only required for installation (no large equipment)
- Hanging Load 1 psf per beam
- 70 mph certified engineering per IBC (International Building Code)
- Snow loading available
- Temporary or permanent installations
- No foundation required
- Flame resistant fabric – meets rigid requirements of NFPA 701
- Install on concrete, asphalt, ground or grass
- SET UP SAMPLE FOR 50'x 100' Fastrack®
- Installation time: 4-5 hours (varies with experience) 6 person
- Approximate Weight 5,560 lbs